We deal in wide variety of hearing aids at competitive prices. Rechargeable hearing aids, in the ear hearing aids, world’s smallest hearing aid and much more Explore Hearing Aids
What is Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss is not about just missing some frequencies. With hearing loss, your brain is constantly at work trying to extract meaning from noise. Hearing aids can help your brain make sense of the sounds and let you understand more with less effort. You will get less tired and less frustrated, and you will have the energy to enjoy and take part in life around you.
Symptoms to look for?
- difficulty using phone or TV
- loss of direction of sound
- difficulty in understanding speach , especially of women and children
- difficulty in speech discrimination against background noise
- sounds or speech becoming dull, muffled or attenuated
- need for increased volume on television, radio, music and other audio sources
- look out for children missing out their lectures
How we can help?
Our qualified team is always there to assist you throughout the process of Better Hearing. From identifying symptoms to choosing the best hearing device.
Free video otoscopy to check any blockage
Diagnostic Hearing test
Discuss results with patientFree trail of best suited hearing aid.
For more information, call us on 01494 440 997 or Book a Hearing Test Now